[Xen-users] Installing Windows XP on FC6 using virt-manager

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Johnson, Tony M" <Tony.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:06:23 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:04:37 -0700

I have installed FC6 and attempted to install a fully virtualized guest using the base
3.0.4 system and virt-manager.

Once I open the guest vm after the initial windows setup and reboot, I get a dialogue
which asks for the file 'asms' on Windows CP Professional Service Pack 2 CD.

The windows installation CD contains the service pack and changing the "Copy files from:"
doesn't make a difference.

Anyone have an idea of what I need to do or perhaps complete install instructions? Thanks.