From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:01 PM
To: Cliff Pratt; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen server configuration file.

Cliff,

You're right, I'm using the Xen Express version...

http://xensource.com/products/xen_express/

I used it strictly as a package. I've looked at the package directory listings to no avail.

Thanks,
Ryan

On 6/27/07, Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/28/07, Ryan <niespam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to change the model of my network card
>
> vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:00:00:11, bridge=xenbr0, model=ne2k_pci' ]
>
> Unfortunately, I've been working with the Administrator console and I'm not
> sure where it stores the config files for my xenvm. Does anyone know where I
> can find them??

It could differ depending on distribution, whether or not you compiled
it yourself or used a package. Lot's of things. You don't give much
information.

But if you use packages, you can get a listing of the files in the
package. Failing that, look in /etc/xen/.....

Cheers,

Cliff