Re: [Xen-users] Rename domU

Yes. Shut it down, edit your configuration files, and restart it.

Thanks Nico. It has been very easy: change two parameters inside config file, the config file name and itself and the image config file.

It works very fine. No problem.

But I've discovered an odd behaviour: hostname doesn't persists in systems inside domU.

Example:

Inside domU I've a system which is called NameA originally. I access into this domU and changing the name with hostname(1) to new name, NameB. When I reboot this system, appears NameA again; so, the action made by hostname(1) is not persistent.

¿?¿?¿

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent