Re: [Xen-users] Push for Better Documentation

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:35:36 -0700
Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I'm going to start by combing through the mail archive and
> finding out what questions really are most frequently asked and
> creating a new FAQ.  If people like it, we could use it to replace the
> sad neglected FAQ that we have today.

A somewhat outdated version of my own personal state of confusion
can be found at:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/xen-fci.html

I've gradually overcome some of the confusion, but I am
still utterly and completely bereft of any idea about how
to discover what can appear in the disk definitions for
a virtual machine and which drivers have to exist in the
guest to make use of what disk features.