[Xen-users] Allowing Windows DomU to access PCI Cards

Hi there,

I have not tried this yet, as my experience with Xen is limited, but I was wanting to know if it would be possible to allocate PCI devices to a Windows DomU using the PCI Backend configuration as specified for Linux guests. The Xen 3 User Guide doesn't explicitly state one way or another whether it is possible or not to do this with Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Jerome Brown.