[Xen-users] Quest for a better FAQ

I'm working on making a better xen faq.  Hopefully I can use it to
replace the one we now have on the wiki.

I'd love to know what people think really are the most frequently
asked questions?

I'm going to paw through the mountains of data that is the xen-users
archive and see what I see.  That should be interesting, but probably
not as useful as your opinions.

-Dylan