Re: [Xen-users] Changing CD's on DomU

The documentation says to use "xm block-detach" and "xm block-attach"

 EXAMPLES
    Mount an ISO as a Disk
xm block-attach guestdomain file://path/to/dsl-2.0RC2.iso /dev/hdc ro

I'm sure you can do the same with a phy:/ for physical disks...

John Morris wrote:
Hi. I have a windows xp DomU running and it only remembers the last CD that was used in the physical drive. So if I want to install something with multiple CD's, I'm kind of out of luck, as it doesn't refresh when I put in a new CD. Is there a workaround for this?