[Xen-users] DomUs lightweight monitoring

Dear All,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a tool/method that would help Dom0 monitor what each DomU is doing but without adding any (or little) performance overhead to the system. I want to find out how much time/ CPU cycles each DomU spend in user space versus kernel space, and how much disk and network I/O each is doing and its memory behavior patterns.. If none exist, can you give me some clues on how to start collecting these measurements to get me started on implementing such a tool,,,

Thank you for your reply in advance,
-- Lamia