Re: [Xen-users] xm list doesn't work

I apologize for that. I am running Centos 5 and the latest Xen 3

John Levon wrote:
On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 05:50:34PM -0500, James Wilson wrote:

Any idea why I get this error? I started getting it after I shut down one of my xen guests.

Error: Device 51712 not connected
Usage: xm list [options] [Domain, ...]

There was a problem whereby the last error wasn't cleared properly, and
would persist in xm list calls etc., but I thought it had been fixed
long ago. Unfortunately, you forgot to give any details as to Xen
version, so it's impossible to help you...

john