[Xen-users] domU files vs. domU partitions and gnbd, gfs

I was wondering if my installation is correct and if there are any limitations to domU partitions vs domU files. Here are the steps I have taken on my centos5 servers.

1. Created cluster between server1 and server2
2. started all the service i.e cman, clvmd rgmanager
3. created my domU partitions
4. gfs_mkfs on my paritions
5. gnbd_export partitions from server1 and gnbd_import on server2
6. installed domU's on partitions

Will I have any problems with this setup?