Re: [Xen-users] Re: XEN 3.1: critical bug: vif init failure after creating 15-17 VMs (XENBUS: Timeout connecting to device: device/vif)

Keir Fraser wrote:
The driver in domU. If you never saw this problem with Xen2, then that's
because the domU kernels you used at that time did not have the normal SCSI
subsystem compiled into them.
Other domUs with similar configs and the same kernel run fine. It was only until I started the 7th domU the problems begun.

But I'll try your suggestion by compiling a domU kernel without SCSI. I wonder what I was thinking including it in the first place.

 -- Keir
Thanks, Thomas