Re: [Xen-users] vmx flag

Hi there,

kaminski schrieb:
I can't see the VMX flag at cpuinfo (cat /proc/cpuinfo)...

if the vmx flag doesn't show up at cpuinfo then the cpu doesn't support built-in virtualization. I had the problem that my motherboard didn't support virtualization, but when I checked cpuinfo I could see the svm flag (vmx = Intel, svm = AMD). So, I think cpuinfo is independent from the bios and directly gets its informations from the CPU.

Greetz Age_M