[Xen-users] Does sshd run better on xen linux than on native linux?

I found a problem about sshd. My native linux:FC2, whose kernel
version is 2.6.16;My xen linux: the xen version is 3.0.2,dom0 whose
kernel version is also 2.6.16. And the kernel configuration of native
linux and xenlinux is similiar. Then I found that sshd(3.6.1p2) ran
better on xenlinux(dom0) than on native linux. The connection time of
sshd on dom0 is about 20ms less than on native linux. Really? Or I
have got a wrong result?