[Xen-users] Xen domU on gfs

Can some please post how they have domU's working on gfs? I install my domU's via a kickstart file onto a gfs partition but when I run gfs_fsck after install it doesn't read it as gfs any more and gives this error "Either the super block is corrupted, or this is not a GFS filesystem". Also when I do an ext3 file system check it gives me this error "Couldn't find ext2 superblock, trying backup blocks... fsck.ext3: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/VolGroup02/livetime-u01

filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
   e2fsck -b 8193 <device> "

Any advice is appreciated.