Re: AW: [SPAM] Re: [Xen-users] network bridge problem - xen 3.1 on debian etch

In /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp
I have removed # in front of
(network-script network-bridge) then it worked.

I use debian etch with xen 3.1

- Karsten

Hinrich Aue wrote:
I use debian edge
Xen 3.1

I have two Ethernet cards. But I'm only using eth0. It's a 1000Mb card. bnx2
is the name of the driver module for the card.

--------------------------------------
bnx2: eth0 NIC Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow
control ON
--------------------------------------

I also switched the Ethernet cable - the right card is attached.

My network configuration is attached below

Everything else is default debian etch installation + default xen 3.1.0
binary installation.

Interfaces ---------------------------

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 10.1.1.251
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        network 10.1.1.0
        broadcast 10.1.1.255
        gateway 10.1.1.254
        # dns-* options are implemented by the resolvconf package, if
installed
        dns-nameservers 10.1.1.253
        dns-search lci-software.com

# The sexondary network interface