Re: [Xen-users] Xen frontend

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:36:55 +0200
shacky <shacky83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
> Some month ago I found a minimal web interface based frontend for Xen
> to administrate the domUs.
> Now I am searching for it but I didn't found anything, I only found
> Argos. Do you know any web interface for Xen?

Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but there's Enomalism
http://www.enomalism.com/. A bit tricky to set up if you're not using a
RedHat based system (at least it was when I last tried which admittedly
was a while ago)

There's also OpenQRM - http://www.openqrm.org/, which isn't exclusively
designed for Xen. Last I tried I found it easier to set up than
Enomalism but the Xen support was fairly minimal. It has been a
while though, so again, it may have moved on somewhat since then.

--
Mike
Web Site: http://www.ice2o.com

BOFH excuse #354: