Re: [Xen-users] peth0: received packet with own address as source address

Just a dumb idea: are you sure the two boxes have different mac
addresses?

Slightly less dumb idea: grep through /etc looking for your IP
address and MAC address.  Maybe the system is consulting some dumb
file and getting the wrong address that way.

Much less dumb idea: start up tcpdump on both machines and see
what actual traffic is causing the error.