Re: [Xen-users] graphic card drivers

mpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Quoting Remzi Düzaðaç <remzi.d@xxxxxxxxx>:

hi,
I have just installed xen 3.0.x on debian etch. Im just newbie.
I would like to know is there any way to install my nvidia graphic card
driver on domains.
I couldnt install driver on dom0 because nvidia does not support xen kernel

It's not totally straight forward, but you should be able to use the NVidia
binary drivers on Dom0 on etch by following these instructions:

Mike Peters
Website: http://www.ice2o.com

I'm wondering if a similar document exists for Fedora(especially Fedora 7)? I tried this process using a document intended for Suse and failed miserably. I may try the one above, just wondering if something better exists(I didn't find anything real helpful using google unfortunately)

Thanks!
Mike