[Xen-users] 32 & 64 & the FAQ

I'm trying to write the definitive 32 and 64 answer for the FAQ, but
I'm missing quite a bit.  I've posted what I have:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq#head-5f7176b3909cb0382cece43a6a8fc25a3a114e93
http://tinyurl.com/2otmeb

First, if I'm just plain wrong about anything _please_ let me know or
just fix the FAQ entry.

Here's some questions:

1) What really is 32-on-64?  From what I've read I should be able to
run 32bit PV domUs on a 64bit dom0 with 3.1.0.  I've tried it and it
only works with a 64 bit kernel.  What am I missing?

2) Can you run 64 bit domUs on a 32bit guest in any way?

3) Can I just assume that people are using the same bitness in
hardware, hypervisor and dom0 kernel and userland?  Can I consider
someone running a 32bit hypervisor and dom0 kernel and userland to
just be the same as someone using 32bit hardware?

Thanks!
-Dylan