[Xen-users] DomU print server (usb problem)

Hi

I'm trying to set up a print server on a guest domain.

I have successfully installed the first parallel printer using a PCI
parallel port (as a side note, even if the card gets detected fine, the
modules are loaded correctly, I have to create /dev/lp0 manually after
every reboot! I tried with MAKEDEV but with no success. What's the right
procedure? Shouldn't it be already there?).

Sadly I cannot make the second USB printer work! I configured the guest
with:
usbdevice= [ 'host:03f0:1c17' ]
, made sure usblp and such are NOT loaded on dom0, but it won't work!
I tried loading usb modules, but /proc/bus/usb is still empty.
Should I see the device with lsusb on the guest?

Thanks
maxxer

--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@xxxxxxxxxx

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
C.so E. Filiberto, 74 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 607 8199

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it