Re: [Xen-users] Migration problems (not live)

  • To: "Vasko Cacanoski" <Vasko.Cacanoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "trilok nuwal" <tc.nuwal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:51:06 +0530
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 06:18:52 -0700

For migration, it is needed that yr OS disk should be visible from the both the dom0.

That means yr OS must be at SAN or NAS somewhere and should be mouned to common mount point at both the machine.

Other requirment is both machine should be identical.

I think machine hardware as well as dom0 should be identical.

If u dont have nas/san then u can do one thing ........export some dir in a dom0 as nas location and mount that location to both machine.

Thanks,
Trilok