AW: [Xen-users] PCI and USB Devices

  • To: "Age_M" <Age_M@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Fischer Markus" <mfischer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:54:06 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:54:53 -0700

Hello,

I have found the config file for all Domains. Is is a XML sql Database:
/var/xapi/state.db

But I don't know, how I can changes the Config File:
usb=1
usbdevice="host:xxxx:yyyy"

And the Dom's must start with the parameter.

Thanks,

By

Markus

Hy,

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER.

But, I can not find the config file fort he VM, on this host maschine.
I think, they works with a sql database?

I am Using XEN4 Bata2. You can download:

http://tx.downloads.xensource.com/products/XenServer_4.0.0b2/index.php

I have configured all VM's with the dot.net Client on a Windows Client
(XenCenter).

I can not find the configure files for the dom's.

By

Markus