[Xen-users] Dell Latitude 820 - Xen Fullvirtualization Support ?

Hi,

does anybody has experience how to activate the HVM support on the Latitude D820. I am not able to run vm-install (SLES10-SP1) to use full virtualization. Error message: The processor(s) in this machine do not support full virtualization.

I called Dell support today and I updated my Bios to A07 afterwards - but still it seem there is no option to activate HVM. Dell support had also no idea, what I am talking about.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Notebooks

Regards,

Axel