[Xen-users] Fixed network interfaces

Hello, I've got a question concerning the way network interfaces for virtual
domains are specified.
In each of my configuration files for the domains I have a line like this:

vif  = [ 'mac=00:11:43:0F:F2:A8' ]

This is aimed at setting it up personally, instead of leaving XEN to choose a
random MAC address for each of the domains. What I would like to know is, what
I have to append to that file so that virtual domains start with network
interfaces named as I want?
For example, I'd like my first domain to boot up with its ethernet card
interface named as "eth1".

--
Adrián M. Larumbe <adrianml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>