Re: [Xen-users] 3.0.4: HVM XP Installation hangs on "Registration components"

When installing HVM operating systems using VNC to connect to the display, I
sometimes found  that restarting my VNC viewer was necessary, otherwise it
appeared to hang.  I'm not sure this is the solution to your problem
though...

What hardware do you have?  What version of XP is it?

How did you install your Xen?  Packages from Debian?  Packages from elsewhere?
From source?

I guess it possible that this may work better under Xen 3.1, if it's a bug
that got fixed later on...

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.