Re: [Xen-users] domU disk image over NFS

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Tomoki Taniguchi" <tomoki.taniguchi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:48:36 +0900
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:49:06 -0700

Mark,
  thank your for your suggestion.
  I am not familiar with nbd, I was hoping you could help me out a little more.

  can you tell me what the difference is between enbd and gnbd?  which
is better?

  does xen support gnbd?

  from what i read about nbd it seems to export whole partitions, but
can it export folders like nfs or smb?

  is nbd able to export a loop back filesystem?

TIA,
Tomoki

--
Tomoki Taniguchi