Re: [Xen-users] Adding a new virtual block device to a guest

hi,

Trung Hoang schrieb:
> It seems i already have udev...

> udev is already the newest version.

> mydom0:~#

is that really the Dom0? If so, you wrong. You need udev inside the
Guest (DomU), cause what you doing is hotplugging a hard disc.

> I notice when i mkfs -ext 3 my new vbd with dd, it says it's not a block
> device.. i have a feeling im doing this wrong. can you suggest steps in:

it's quite normal, you can ignore that warning message.

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de