[Xen-users] Question about memory management of Xen

Hi, I searched accross internet with google but I didn't found enough answers to my question:

1. What is the maximum amount of memory that Xen can manage accross its VMs?

2. In VM configuration you can set the "minimum" and "maximum" memory size. How the guest operating system "sees" the memory?

3. If I have a machine with 2GB of RAM, can I create two VMs and assign them 2GB of maximum memory? 3.a If Xen fills up the physical RAM used for its VMs, does it use the swap space?

Thank you in advance.