[Xen-users] how to pxeboot dom0?

Hi all,

Well I've managed to waste a day on this.

Posted a similar message earlier today on the fedora list and got no nibbles.

I read every article in the archives regarding pxebooting; there is no mention of it in the wiki.

I have a box with two kernels, a standard fedora 6 and a xen fedora 6. Both boot fine.

I've setup another server with dhcp and tftpboot and can now remote boot into the standard fc6 kernel and initrd, but I can't figure out how to get xen/domain0 to boot that way.

There are users who posted to this list that are using pxeboot into dom0 but they had other questions about iSCSI or aoe. None of them included their pxeboot.cfg entry.

Would somebody be so kind as to post their pxeboot stanza for xen/dom0?

TIA!
Mike Wright :m)