Re: [Xen-users] Debian Etch: Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

Hi

The bridges work for some DomU... as I said... the bridge is
automatically created:

vps2:~# brctl show
xenbr2          8000.feffffffffff       no              vif0.2
                                                        peth2
                                                        vif15.0
                                                        vif2.0
                                                        vif4.0
                                                        vif11.0
                                                        vif6.0
                                                        vif13.0
                                                        vif14.0

Config file of one of the DomU:

kernel  = '/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-4-xen-amd64'
ramdisk = '/boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-4-xen-amd64'
memory  = '128'
root    = '/dev/sda1 ro'
disk    = [ 'phy:vg0/domu-disk,sda1,w', 'phy:vg0/domu-swap,sda2,w' ]
name    = 'domu'
vif  = [ 'ip=<IP_ADDRESS>' ]
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot   = 'restart'