Re: [Xen-users] Only simple guides for Xen

hi,

Elena Benedetti schrieb:

> paravirtualization? Why nobody explained how to setup kernel and initrd for
> a different operating system of Dom0? Why I have some difficulty to write in
> English :-P ...?
> If anybody know to answer me, please...

the reason for that is pretty easy: it is more complicated. For example
to install a Suse guest under Debian is very strange. The simplest way
is to start yast under a running Suse (live CD or anything else), click
on "installation into directory" and lets make him a tar.gz Image. After
that you can use it as a base system (means template). The more
complicated way was posted weeks ago with yum. Try to search the archives.

With mandrake you have the problem, that i personally don't know anybody
who is using it.

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de