Re: [Xen-users] One dedicated NIC per domU

If each nic has its own PCI controller, why don't you just hide those controllers from Dom0 and export them to each DomU accordingly?

Not in this case. I'm talking about a device which has several gigabit eth connection in same PCIe. I'm searching the concrete manufacturer/model to show you.

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent