RE: [Xen-users] Dependency question

Hi, Shane,

        From my opinion was the fastest way to get Xen working to simply
install the binary tarball - for me it worked on 3 completely different HW
configurations (otebook/server/desktop) - so maybe ou can spare some time if
You will do it so to get faster and smoother start...

        But of course if You need from some reason to recompile it then this
is no help for You :-)

        With regards

                Archie

-----Original Message-----
From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shane D. Johnson
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 6:22 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Dependency question

Hello this is my first Xen install and I need some help please.
    I want to do a install of Dom0 and domU text only without X so as to
keep the size to a minimum.  When I did the 'make world' command it
proceeded to build then ended on a error saying it failed on x11 headers
and xgettext.  The dependencies for Xen do not list these so I haven't
built them and really would prefer not to.  I have looked in the
Makefile to see if there is a way to disable this but I can't find it.
Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks
Shane

__________ Informace od NOD32 2468 (20070817) __________