[Xen-users] segmentation faults in paravirtualized os

Hello :)

I recently upgraded xen from 3.0.4 to 3.1.0 (both on a gentoo xen
2.6.20 kernel).

Since that upgrade I get lots of segmentation faults especially from
mysql in my PV gentoo linux.

It started right after the upgrade to the new Xen, so I doubt it has
anything to do with mysql or the system itself. I upgraded to the most
recent mysql version anyways, but with no success.

Xen does not report anything in its logs though.

What could I do to resolve that problem without just getting back to the
old version?

Could it be kernel related? Or has it something to do with the
xen/xen-tools? Do I maybe need to upgrade or recompile specific packets?

Regards,
Mario.