From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Mehrwald
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:27 PM
To: Denny Schierz
Cc: 'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Vista glued on my CPU

Thank you Denny for you answer.

I tried to run "xenstore-rm Vista" but nothing happens. "xenstore-ls"
and "xm list" still have the same output.
I do not agree with your statement that Vista does not consume any
resources because "xm list" says that it has used 135,8 s CPU-time but I
do not know what it did with this time.

Any other suggestions?
Markus

Denny Schierz schrieb:
> hi,
>
> Markus Mehrwald schrieb:
>                                  0  3922     4     r-----
>
>> 140.6
>> Vista                                         4096     4
>> 135.8
>>

> i assume, that vista isn't running and doesn't consume any ressources.
> "xm list" asking the xenstore backend and that is maybe the problem.
> Delete vista in the xenstore Database with xenstore-rm. xenstore-ls
> shows you all entries.
>
> Maybe have a look at /var/lib/xen or something else.
>
> cu denny

Dipl.-Inform. Med. Markus Mehrwald
Institut für Prozessrechentechnik, Automation und Robotik
Medizin-Gruppe
Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Gebäude 40.28, Zimmer 110
Engler-Bunte-Ring 8