RE: [Xen-users] windows XP Guest network doesn't work

Martin, good eyes! I've been making up MACs for Xen installations for more than
2 years and foolishly, it never occurred to me to learn anything about MAC
address architecture.

I changed the first byte to 40 and it now appears to work.

Thanks for your help

  Dave Morris