[Xen-users] RAM past first memory hole missing

I have the problem where memory past the first memory hole isn't seen by xen
on x86_64.  I have done a lot of searching on the issue and tried just about
every solution that seemed even remotely possible of solving the problem, but
nothing has helped. There is a thread at
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=xen-devel&a=2007-04&m=3895925&list
where there is a bit of discussion about grub not passing on the memory map
adequately.  In one post at
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=xen-devel&a=2007-04&m=3988838
Keir mentions that past 3.0.5 xen will be able to get the map for itself.
My base install is CentOS5 on x86_64, updated to latest available.  That shows
Xen version 3.0.3-rc5-8.1.8.el5, so I downloaded 3.1.0 but it did not make a
difference.  Is there an option that causes xen to get the memory map for
itself instead of relying on grub?
Thanks,
Calvin

Scanned on 31 Aug 2007 18:48:30
This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message
in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender at 425-277-8266 and delete the e-mail message from your computer. Thank
you.