Re: [Xen-users] Error: ... Backend device not found.

> Frank schrieb:
> >>Are you sure that both these files exist at the path you've stated?
> >
> > Yes, the pathes are right. I nearly get sick. I've checked it several
> >
> > times and again and again :
> >
> > found.
>
> maybe too many loop mounts? Try to create a few new loop devices.

Or, if this is the problem, you could switch to using tap:aio: instead of
file:, since that avoids needing the loop devices altogether.

e.g.

disk = ['tap:aio:/vd/etch03.vd,hda3,w','tap:aio:/vd/etch03.sd,hda2,w']

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!