[Xen-users] Keep harddisks (volumes) syncronized over network for live migration on Linux

Hi,

I have 5 very identical server running xen 3.0.3 (Debian etch std.
packages) with serveral DomUs.
Theres my question: It is possible to keep thier lvm volume groups or
singe logical volumes synchronized over network?

Example:
dom01 contains:
domU1
 on volume group xenserver1
  with logical volume domU1
  and LV domU1-swp
domU2
 on volume group xenserver1
  with logical volume domU2
  and LV domU2-swp

dom0j contains:
domUn
 on volume group xenservern
  with logical volume domUn
  and LV domUn-swp
domUm
 on volume group xenserver1
  with logical volume domUm
  and LV domUm-swp

I want to have LV domU[1..m]* on every node syncronized for
livemigration from dom0k to dom0l

where j,k,l,m,n element 1,2,3...

cu alex

PS: I don't want to use a dedicated server for iSCSI.