[Xen-users] No beep - system speaker not working

Hi,

i'm running Debian etch with kernel 2.6.18-5-xen-686 and try to get the
system speaker working, but without success.
The module pcspkr is loaded and there is no error, when I load it.
Moreover there is no problem with kernel 2.6.18-4-686. Hence I think
that it is a problem with Xen or the kernel config.
Google did not give a hint, neither did any mailing list that I
searched.

I need the speaker for my backup scripts and would be glad for any
advice. I don't even know where to search for the error.

Thx in advance for your help and hints
phiL