Re: [Xen-users] Xen and serial port

Hi guys,
I've got the same problem. Following recommendations above I added serial
stuff on dom0 to blacklist.
In /etc/xen/vm/vm2 file I added irq and ioports section. I added 8250 and
serial_core and rebuild the kernel on domU. When vm get loaded there is no
word about serial in dmesg output. On the other side there  are /dev/ttyS0
to ttyS7 on dom0
Have I missed something?

Thanks,
Artiom