[Xen-users] Debian Etch Xen Cluster (DRBD, GNBD, OCFS2, iSCSI, Heartbeat?)

Hi,
I am planning to run 4 virtual guests on 2 Dell 2900 Servers. Both Dell 2900 are configured with:

2x Quad Core Xeon
8 GB RAM
3x 500 GB SATA Raid 5
2x Broadcom Gigabit
2x Intel Pro 1000

I want to build an active/active Cluster running these 4 guests: