[Xen-users] Re: Boot Problem with XEN 3.1.

TNX Tim! I try to create a initrd like this command: mkinitrd -v -f --with=aacraid --with=sd_mod --with=scsi_mod -o initrd-2.6.18-xen.img -m 2.6.18-xen Now seems to be XEN start but after memory message and little count down I received another error about "/etc/fstab file not found" and "no /sbin/init found on rootdev (or not mouted!)". I can't past precise error because xen reboot system...argh...I think that initrd is bad builded!! You have any idea? initrd bad sure....How I can create one correctly? You think that I can use a prebuilded kernel? TNX again for you help! Best Regards Tim Post wrote:

On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 23:12 +0200, Paradox wrote:
Do you need an initrd? It looks like your kernel is not able to access
whatever type of disk /dev/hda5 is.

I use the following modules on my machine when making the initrd,
booting to IDE drives as well:

ide-cd
ide-disk
ide-generic
libata
ext3
jfs

This lets me access all of the partitions that I need to continue
booting, at which point I pick up device mapper modules and LVM. Likely,
you don't need jfs.

--Tim