[Xen-users] usb keyboard and double hits

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "kheno delcrois" <it.boydens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:45:34 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:52:59 -0700

Dear xen pro's,

Totally being a newby to xensource I downloaded the iso image of xensource express. I would like to test it on a dell vostro 400. I know the machine isn't in the hardware list, but I still hope to receive some hints to get it working.

The problem is following:
When booting, in the first screen where you can choose for "F2 advanced install" typing is normal.
When entering the installation menu where I need to choose language, the usb keyboard seems to be loaded twice.
-when I hit the "e", "e" shows up twice. This for every key. -

I know... , and I hate being unable to use ps2 ports. But with my budget, there is no other choice. I was thinking of buying an ps2 to usb convertor, but I feel that won't solve it.

Where can I look, or what would be a possible sollution?

Thanks in advance.