Re: [Xen-users] Install debian domU para-virtualized under rhel5

carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

Somebody knows how can I install a debian (etch or lenny) domU para-virtualized guest under rhel5 xen host?? Or is it only possible to install as a hvm guest??

many thanks.

Can you not download debootstrap, mount the domU's logical volume in Dom0 and tell debootstrap to install there? I do this from Debian based Dom0s.

Simon