RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2000/XP 32 bits on Xen 3.0.3 on Debian Etch 64 bits

> I am currently running Xen 3.0.3 from Debian Etch on a AMD 64 bits
> platform. Normally, my processor (Athlon 64 X2) is HVM-enabled, so I'm
> trying to run Windows 2000 on it.
>
> I tested various configurations files but can't boot on the iso file
> of my Windows 2000 Pro SP4 installation CD, so I have various
> questions :
> - is it possible to run a 32 bits Windows version on a Xen dom0 64 bits?
> - which Xen version is necessary? Is 3.0.3 sufficient?

I successfully installed several times Windows XP on a Core 2 Duo without *any* problem.
The out-of-the-box configuration files are okay for that.
Maybe you can try to boot from a real cd with :
disk = [ 'file:/yourimage.img,hda,w', 'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdc:cdrom,r' ]