[Xen-users] Enable Multicast Traffic

I am trying to deploy a cluster suite/GFS environment on xen with 3 guests, but it needs multicast traffic between domUs and dom0s because of the fencing agent, my question is how can i perform this task, and if it is possible do it if i have my network with network-nat script or it is mandatory to do it with network-bridge? Does xen support multicast traffic between domUs?, i am a little confused why it is not enabled, or maybe i am wrong with this, correct me if i am wrong please,

I would apreciate any help,

Thanks in advance,

Omar Lara