[Xen-users] Network Performance issues on 3.1 - FC7

Hey all. I have a single Windows 2003 SP1 HVM guest running on a FC7 box. The system has a single dual core 5130 Xeon @ 1.6ghz. For some reason, network performance is very bad, causing the CPU on the guest to go through the roof at very low bit rates - say under 5MB per second. I've done alot googling and looked through the Xen forums. I see other users are reporting problems with network performance but i'm not sure how to resolve or improve it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Errol Neal

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.