RE: [Xen-users] Network VIFs in xen-3.1 guest do not start up

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Boudreau Luc" <luc.boudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:29:44 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:32:08 -0700

AFAIK, there is no way you can prevent them from changing it afterwards
anyways. EVEN if you can autoconfigure the NIC, they will be able to change
it's config afterwards. Also, if you refer to the Xen manual for the version 3
branch, there are no directive of that sort included in the config files syntax.

Someone might correct me on that matter though...