Re: [Xen-users] Problems compiling 3.1 on i386 debian etch

Hi,

I can't help with this problem directly, but there are packages for 3.1
in Debian unstable.  They build fine in Etch so you could just download
the source package and rebuild with dpkg-buildpackage.

And an extra benefit is better management of the installed files.  Much
easier to uninstall/upgrade etc.

(actually, I rebuilt Ubuntu Gutsy packages on Ubuntu Feisty, but it's
basically the same thing).

John.
--
http://www.brightbox.co.uk - UK Rails Xen Hosting

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 17:07 +0200, Benny Pfitzner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a Problem compiling xen 3.1 from source on a up to date i386
> debian etch system.
> I've searched the web for the error message I'm getting but didn't have
> any luck finding a solution to my Problem. Only people with the same
> Problem.
>
> Here is the Error message I'm getting when try the "make world"
<snip>